Friday, November 09, 2007

Stupidity? It's On The List

My esteemed colleague, Ogre Boy, is getting married in a few weeks. Earlier today, my wacky workmates decided we should come up with some songs to play at their wedding. Ogre Boy likes to cut hair in his spare time. His lovely fiance apparently likes to cook. Challenged to makewith a list of songs about haircuts and cooking in ten minutes with no internet access, here's what I came up with:

Get a Haircut - George Thoroughgood

She Cuts Hair - Darren Hanlon

Running with Scissors - Ben Lee

I don't feel like dancing - Scissor Sisters

I just died in your arms - Cutting Crew


Clambake - Elvis Presley

Hotdogs & Hamburgers - John Cougar Mellencamp

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant - Billy Joel

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

Comfort Eagle - Cake

Fall of Rome - James Reyne

Cook Me Up - The Veronicas



Are there more? There must be more, surely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know where my last attempt at a comment went, but I suggest 'Cut Your Hair' by Pavement. A classic mid-90s flashback!

7:05 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Seems a few people have had trouble commenting this week. I've had the same problem at other blogs. Standard blogger stuff, I guess.

Excellent suggestion.

Also, Gigglewick emailed me to suggest Sugar and Spice by Split Enz, which is awesome too.

How's that gorgeous child of yours?

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home