Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Shoutouts

It's time to recognise a few of the people who have amused me in the past week. And so these shoutouts go:

  • To the milk bar/cafe type place on Alexandra Parade in between Brunswick Street and Smith Street which now has a sign out the front saying "Last coffee before Frankston"

  • To my boss, for using the phrase "You have to find a new paradigm" and really meaning it


  • To my dear brother Fox, for having the sheer nerve to create a "Least Valuable Student" award and give one out every year.


  • To the guy at the cafe down the road wearing a T-shirt which says "Hold my beer while I kiss your girlfriend"

  • And to the guy in front of me in the bus queue who took the time to lean over and write "Dr Phil Sux" in the dust on the side of the bus just before getting on. Thank you for sharing your issues with us all.


Each of you have, in your own small way, made my little world a more entertaining place to live. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Frankston has coffee?

Who knew?

10:26 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Meva
I am operating on the assumption that cafe people know something I don't.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home