Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Musing sounds better with you

Following on from a very pleasant indeed chat with the lovely Melba, and her rather interesting post here, I am looking for ways to make this little blog more interactive. I too miss the old days of blogging when the comments flowed freely and tangents abounded.

Really, I don't think anyone reading this thing could fail to notice that the comments are invariably wittier and more insightful than the actual posts. Since I have no plans to offer cash and/or prizes for the best comments, I must find other ways to get you all enthused about improving this blog of mine, simply by turning up.

This does not mean that there will be a repeat of this particularly spectacular debacle. For I learn. But surely there is another way.

Whilst I search for it, I leave you with the news, as reported in last Sunday's Herald-Sun (I found an old copy on the train today) that former Australian Idol judge Mark Holden plans to become a full qualified lawyer.

Frankly, I hope he goes further and becomes a Judge (of Courts not reality shows). I could appear in his Court and make submissions and he would say that they sounded great even though everyone else who was listening could tell that they were absolutely awful.


Anyone who wants to leave comments along the lines of "ba da bing, ba da boom, I find for the plaintiff" is warmly encouraged to do so.

10 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

"Y'know plantiff, I love ya man, but y'know what, you really annoy me today. You didn't really feel that breaking and entering, did you? I want to feel it man, I want you to put the snizzle in my wahizzle. Gah! Geddouda here, go back and think about what you've done."

8:55 AM  
Blogger Melba said...

Oh INC. It'll be ok. We will all overcome. The lethargy. The lack of inspiration.

I don't need inspiration. I'm perfectly happy to crap on, about nothing, endlessly.

x

ps word verif - eyspiter.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

word verif - flati

4:59 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

word verif mialogi

how long can i keep going? is this the new blogging?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

wf - ghess

IT'S GOING TO MAKE A SENTENCE!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

wf - spiaspil

hello da vinci code!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

wf - lyperje

5:01 PM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

Melba...he he.

Actually, INCraig surely given your experience you'd be a sure fire bet to make the bench before MH. Then you can take out any rage you have felt over the past few seasons of Idol out on him.

MY word verification, not one inch of a lie, is "raging"

8:20 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Adam
That were spookily prescient.

Melbs
Your ability to take the most basic material and turn it to blogging gold is the envy of e-alchemists the world over.

Giggles
I feel no rage concerning the last few seasons of Idol as I have cleverly avoided watching them. At all.

I any case, I save up my rage for Kyle "I'm here because I know about the music industry and who is this Katie Noonan person of whom you speak PS I'm a dumbass" Sandilands.

9:45 PM  
Blogger I.Sirius said...

Oh gosh, I can't resist.

(John)Foreman of the jury: "We the jury find the defendent guilty".

Judge Holden: TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home