Wednesday, October 08, 2008

After this, you may need a holiday too

Hey folks, its break time again. Happily, this time it has nothing to do with exams and sleeplessness and all things stressful, and everything to do with a family holiday in Torquay.

I will be far away from all things work related, including computers, hence the posting of stuff shall have to wait until I get back.

Instead, I shall wander around the town with my boys, pausing occasionally to sit on a beach or stroll through a park, particularly the one with the impressive playground.

This activity is technically known as "walking the Torq".



I will write again in a week or two, by which time I'm pretty sure I still won't have been forgiven for that last joke.

And nor should I be.

4 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful break, INC.

And that joke is GOLD!

GOLD, I tells ya!

6:49 PM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

wow.... you said that joke would be lame, but I had no idea how serious you were.

also ditto to what meva said (about the holiday, not the joke)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

i'm SURE i left a comment here saying hope you have a nice time, hope the weather's good, and all that.

oh well. try again.

10:33 AM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Meva
Thanks, I did have a wonderful, wonderful break.

I'm glad you liked that joke, which brings us to....

Giggles
At least you had some warning. Allow me to suggest that the truly sad part would be how long I spent working on that one.

Melbs
Thanks, the weather was great, the beaches were pretty, the catching up with an old friend who lives down that way was utterly awesome, and thank you for persisting in the face of what was no doubt more of the usual stuff from blogger.com who we love so much.

I must go and spend more than a few minutes reading everything you have posted in the past week.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home