Monday, May 12, 2008

Unbilled

For those who wonder what I do all day, it's mostly conversations like this...


Scene - somewhere near the photocopier. Empress is photocopying. Ginger is also there

*INC enters*

*Empress stares at INC with narrowed eyes*

*INC returns narrowed eyes look with interest*

Empress: So, we're communicating without words now

INC: I'm too irritated to speak. I'm just letting my irritation radiate

Empress: Yes, I can feel it from over here

INC: There is a village in northern Peru where then have never seen a computer. And yet they are feeling my irritation right now.

*Empress turns to Ginger*

Empress: He says the most inane things. It's very entertaining.

Ginger: Huh? What? I wasn't listening.



*fin*



And thus staff morale is maintained at an all time high for another day. The important thing, being the actual thing that is most important, is that I GOT PAID FOR THAT.

4 Comments:

Blogger phoenixmummy said...

I wish I could get paid for saying inane things. I'd be rich. :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Jo
I do get paid for saying inane things, and I'm not rich either. Maybe I should link my salary more closely to the degree of inanity?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

it's exchanges like that which make me wish i worked in an office, with someone like you.

they just don't appreciate your genius, inc.

9:24 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Melbs
I have been telling them that they do not appreciate my genius for a long time now.

They seem strangely unconvinced.



Also, you are very kind.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home