Friday, December 08, 2006

Things I discovered this week

1. Cricket can be by far the most hilarious of sports

2. If you see a sticker saying “Real Aussies drives utes” and that sticker is on a light blue Holden Astra hatchback, it is possibly to spend hours wondering why anyone would do this and still be as confused and unsure as to whether they are just kidding as you were when you first saw it

3. The word ‘coconuts’ is also surprisingly funny

4. If this site is to be believed, then this blog is now the most expensive thing that I own

5. Sometimes a situation will arise where it is simply necessary to run from the house to the clothesline whilst completely naked

6. It is fortunate that I am so buff

7. If you stare at your own eyebrows for too long, they will start to look weird and you will freak out

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pleased about no. 6.

Very disturbed about no. 7.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melba said...

i adore these posts. i also am highly amused that you seem to be a bit of a streaker.

[chuckles]

5:35 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I don't know whether to tell you this or let you learn about this yourself...


...well, I guess I need to say something, I can't just leave a comment like that.

If you suddenly become aware of your tongue, it will seem too big for your mouth.

I feel like every post I get to learn a little bit more about a man who is not named Craig.

Coconuts? Dude, that's so random.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Snoskred said...

I hate to tell you, you have been stalked by the paparazzi, and I have the pictorial evidence of the clothes line streak.. ;)





























whoa, did that freak you out? Just kidding.. :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Meva

No 6 was somewhere between kidding around and an outright lie. I occasionally forget that almost everyone who reads this little blog has no idea what I look like and therefore the patent absurdity of a statement like no 6 may not be immediately obvious.

Believe me, I was as surprised as you were by no 7. But sharing's always good.

Melbourne Girl
I am very pleased to be able to make you chuckle.

There are endless books on parenting but as far as I know none of them mention that looking after two children aged two and under is one of the world's leading causes of accidental nudity.

This surprises me, as I consider it to be one of the most enjoyable perks of an already excellent job.

I suspect my neighbours may have other views.

Adam
And now I am.

Snoskred
I am completely relaxed about it as I know that even if the paparazzi were mad enough to stalk someone who is less famous than a "Celebrity Survivor" contestant, no editor would ever allow the pictures to be published. Instead they would say things like "Ew" and "Nobody wants to see that, please burn those photos (in a fire, not onto CD-rom or something, I don't know, the way you young people talk today etc) and let's get back to making up stuff about Lara Bingle" and everything would be alright again.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Item 6 is just WAAAAYYYYY too much information. Think of the neighbours!!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home