Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Exciting launch of new blog*

Following our discussion on a recent post, Gigglewick's suggestion for a new blog has been so well received I decided to set it up. Since we all have blogs already, I'm not sure how often anything will get posted there, but "We do talk about our kids" now exists.

MG, Actonb, Gigglewick and anyone else who wants to contribute to it (are you interested, Meva?), please email me (notcraigorama@gmail.com) so I can attempt to overcome my technophobia long enough to add you as authors on that blog. It seems I need email addresses in order to do this.

I'm about to go to Adelaide for a week so possibly nothing will happen for a while, but EMAIL ME, EMAIL ME NOW and let the endless cuteness begin continue.





* Yes, Gigglewick, I know I'm stealing your post titles too now

3 Comments:

Blogger gigglewick said...

well, it's not like I didn't see that one coming.

email sent as requested.

8:46 AM  
Blogger meva said...

I'm so there! I'll send that email STAT!

1:37 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Giggles & Meva

By now you should both have emails from blogger inviting you to join the new blog.

MG & Actonb have emailed me too.

I'm not sure what happens from here but it should be fun...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home