Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Drowning. Or Waving. Emoing

The lack of recent activity on this blog here can be attributed to my odd decision to spend almost all of the past week emoing like I've never emoed before. If it ever becomes an Olympic sport, I am confident of at least a silver in the 'long slow luge into self-involved whiny despair'.

So, to spare you from having to read any of the self indulgent nonsense I have been writing over the past few days, I'm taking a brief break from posting. If I happen to bump into my sense of perspective in the pickle aisle at Coles, I'll know it's time to write some more.

If the past week is a guide, I suspect it's not going to happen any time soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How utterly suckful for you. Perspective can be a tricky bastard to hold on to at times, but know that I'm finding my pom-poms and cheering for team INC tout de siute.

Hugs.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Melba said...

sad to hear that you have been emoing.

BUT HAPPY TO SEE YOU USING THE VERY TERM THAT YOU POO-POO'D YOUR NIECE FOR USING.

come back soon.

we miss you much.

x

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, I mean 'Tout de suite' sorry, consistently bad spelling regardless of language.

10:16 PM  
Blogger gigglewick said...

Sniff!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side, INC. You can generate some poetry or song lyrics that will make fantastic posts on your blog in 2028!

3:39 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Miz

Even if the pom poms are metaphorical, thank you, that imaged cheered me up immensely. If the pom poms are real, I'm even more honoured.

MG
Yes, I thought that you might notice that. I did consider using some other terminology, but clearly emoing was far and away the perfect word to describe what I was doing so I thought it best to just go with it.

Giggles
You're absolutely right. I should be trying drugs.

Kidding. And thank you.

Grover
You are a funny guy. Thanks for a very much needed (and very loud) laugh.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home