Saturday, January 05, 2008

You both have excellent taste

I had a slightly odd moment today when I realised that every woman who has ever been crazy enough to go on a second date with me was in the same room at the same time.

Of course, that wasn't hard to organise, considering that there are two people in the world who have ever done so, and one of them is my wife.

This could mean that I was never one for dating lots of people to see what would happen, or it could mean that I took a really long time to develop the knack of making a good first impression.

I'm really very happy that I don't need to work out which of those answers is correct.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mizanthrop said...

You bloody tease you INC!!

Why! Why were the two in a room together?

Had Honey Bear challenged the-woman-from-your-past to a duel?

Perhaps a jelly wrestle as belated Christmas present?

These things should not be left to roam free in my imagination INC, 't is not safe.

10:22 AM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Miz
I didn't explain the reasons because they were utterly mundane, particularly compared to your excellent suggestions. I really, really like the way you're thinking.

So, at the risk of damaging a truly fascinating creative process, my ex's husband is one of my oldest friends. After not seeing him for about five years, we bumped into each other in the land of Facebook and I invited him and his wife and three children to pop around for coffee and Honey Crackles.

There was no jelly wrestling, but we own a wading pool so maybe next time.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home