Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All right! Stop!

Yes, I know I said I was too busy to blog, and I am, but really, I just hadn’t counted on this…

Truly funny link, right here.

Yes, Mr van Winkle is back. In fact, apparently he never left.

That link is worth clicking on just for the killer photo, my friends. And possibly also for this description of Christmas Ice-style:

While most people spend time with family and exchange gifts, Ice hosts the Vanilla Ice Holiday House Party every December, featuring human bowling, vanilla pudding wrestling, Beverly Hills pimps and ho's, a live giraffe, and women swimming with sea monkeys.

He has finally reached the point where there’s just no way to take the piss that he hasn’t already thought of first, hasn’t he folks? Well, maybe not:

Ice said he laughs it off when people make fun of his 90s image, and has a league of loyal fans for his new music, which he describes as "not very radio friendly".

Would it be overly harsh to suggest that not much has changed since “Ninja Rap”?


My favourite part is this absolute worst pitch for sympathy about the hardships of fame ever:

"I thought it was going to be a bunch of girls in the hot tub and a bunch of money thrown around everywhere.
"That's true, but there's another side to it."


Food parcels can be sent via his agent. Please ensure that you include at least one (1) pound of bacon.

3 Comments:

Blogger gigglewick said...

Ice is back - CHECK

With a brand new invention - Er, No.

PS I'm not kidding, my word verification is icepvl

11:32 AM  
Blogger Leilani said...

I cannot believe they printed:

"human bowling, vanilla pudding wrestling, Beverly Hills pimps and ho's, a live giraffe, and women swimming with sea monkeys."

pimps and ho's?

women swimming with sea monkeys? Aren't sea monkeys those little lice things you can buy in a kit for $10 from kmart. Even if you had your hot tub ladeez in the mix, surely there would be nothing to see.

What a tool! Where do I get my ticket?

11:50 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Giggles
Well, probably not a brand new invention as such, but certainly a pleasing degree of creativity.

I can't help by notice that even your word verification is comedy gold. You have the gift, my friend.


Leilani
The "pimps and ho's" line is possibly the most surprising one since, many years ago, Video Hits failed to keep up with exactly how it is the kids were talking those days and, one glorious Saturday morning, ran a promo for a competition where you could win three days in Los Angeles and go, I quote, "Humping Around with Bobby Brown".

Do you think they might have received the odd complaint or two?


As for the sea monkeys, I thought that too, but I'm just hoping that Ice has put a few of his royalty cheques into research and now he has some giant sea monkeys out the back somewhere.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home