Sunday, December 02, 2007

A list. And not even a very long one.

I have been too busy celebrating the election result, sending emails and taking unexpected trips to Moe to actually finish writing any of the 27 million posts I want to put on this blog, so purely to pass the time until I write something with a point to it, I am pleased to announce that I have finally figured out how to use an iTunes card and I can present the following list of the first 10 songs I hav eever downloaded. In the order I downloaded them, and for no particular reason, they were:

1. Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing

2. The Hooters - And we danced

3. The Veronicas - 4ever

4. The Killers - Somebody told me

5. Dixie Chicks - Not ready to make nice

6. Panic! at the Disco - I write sins not tragedies

7. Tom Cochrane - Life is a Highway*

8. Kisschasy - Opinions won't keep you warm at night

9. The KLF - Last Train to Trancentral

10. Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy



And I don't know what to make of it all either.






* Obvs

4 Comments:

Blogger meva said...

Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind


Oooooh! Yeah!

Classo

Yes, I stand by my Classo. Even though Classic might have been better.

9:17 PM  
Blogger actonb said...

*snort*

KLF...

Have you got all of thse in one random playlist? Coz that would be cool...

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although the iPod people claim random is random is random, 'All Bound For Moo Moo Land" by KLF featuring Tammy Wynette appears way more often than it should on my iPod. Explain that!

5:44 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Meva

Your 'classo' is so much more accurate than 'classic' could ever be.

If the KLF can ask Tammy Wynette to stand by the Jams, then surely it's okay for me to urge you to stand by your 'classo'.

And I do.

Actonb
Yes, they are all in one random playlist. I thik I should actually call the playlist that from now on.

Groverjones

Your ipod is possessed by the First Evil and it is trying to kill you. The only solution is to download the soundtrack to "Once More With Feeling" immediately and let Buffy sort it out from there.

Seriously, dude, I cannot explain why that song appears way more often than it should, because first I would have to explain how it got on there in the first place. Much as I love the KLF, that song is the one bad thing they ever recorded. And it really is pretty bad.

Everything else they ever recorded (and yes, I'm including "what Time is Love") was genius.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home