Saturday, June 09, 2007

Something to celebrate

It is exactly six years today since my status as luckiest guy in the universe was officially recognized and celebrated with, amongst other things, a very pleasant ceremony followed by dancing and cake.

I could post endlessly about how incredibly happy my Honey Bear has made me day after day throughout our very lovely marriage, but now, as on the night, I lack the words to express just how good it is. Instead, let me repeat the lines I stole from William Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” to use as the conclusion of my speech at the reception:

Silence is the most perfect herald of joy,
And I were but a little happy if I could say how much.

Which says it all, really.


Happy anniversary, Honey Bear. I love you truly, passionately and endlessly.

4 Comments:

Blogger actonb said...

Yay for joy and happiness and love! It's special. God Bless!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Melba said...

happy anniversary to you both, you lucky chickadees.

x

10:14 AM  
Blogger Harpo said...

Beautiful.

1:11 PM  
Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Actonb, Melbs and Harpo

Thanks. You're all lovely.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home